I don’t know how many of you were continuously refreshing and dying during yesterday’s wordpress technical difficulties, but I know at least one blogger who had a rough time letting go. After supporting one another through this crisis via twitter, I thought it would be fun to give you all a glimpse into all of the amazing things I didn’t get to say yesterday, as WordPress was down:
- I was going to do a 2 for Tuesday: My second post, in connection with the first, was going to be about my Music Workout All-Stars. It should be known that I workout for the music and not for the workout if I’m doing anything other than yoga (in which music is not really necessary) (See? You totally missed a bonus confession!). Some people just always seem to be on my workout playlists, and I wanted to give them kudos for making the tunes to tone to. Those people who were to be honored: Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, Beyoncé, Destiny’s Child, Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Nelly, and Ciara. Honorable mentions: Pitbull, Usher, T.I., and Fergie/Black Eyed Peas. Who are your workout all-stars?
- I finished my taxes. I was going to right a Money on my Mind post about Tax returns & tips for taxes. You missed a great one (trust me).
- I found “Stronger”! If you have no idea what I’m talking about, read my post yesterday entitled “Where’d It Go?”
- I was going to tell you why I’m not running today (Wednesday)
- I was going to catch up on posting, with post such as Things Mr. P. Doesn’t Know About Me: I’m a Sadomasochist, Manners Matters: Rude People, How to Host a Housewarming/Holiday/Herd, Accepting No for an Answer, How to Waste Three Years, and so much more…seriously.
- I was going to figure out how to get Janet Jackson’s “Son of a Gun” video abs…
but I wasn’t going to share that info with you.
How did the wordpress crash of 2011 affect you? Do any of the things I would have posted yesterday interest you?
- Janet Jackson Learns to Love Herself, Talks ‘True You’ Book (theboombox.com)
- WORDPRESS WAS DOWN – Sorry For Delay (thepeoplesmovies.com)
- WordPress Ruined Everything! (thirtyoneorten.wordpress.com)
- Janet Jackson Gets Personal in ‘True You’ Memoir (popeater.com)
- WordPress outage (inlandnw.wordpress.com)
- What Makes You Sweat? (thingsishouldkeeptomyself.wordpress.com)